Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Coffee Table



Next was the coffee table. This big beast was only $40...another Goodwill find I had to have. My inspiration came from a coffee table I found at Pottery Barn with a hefty price tag of $600. I was determined to recreate it! I somehow fit this in the Jetta after taking the legs off. The table was pretty beat up so I had to do a lot of sanding before I could prime it. I spray paint everything! I also don't recommend going cheap on spray paint. I only use Krylon spray paint. Wal-Mart carries it for around $3.50 a can. It dries really fast and adheres to almost any type of finish. Sometimes I can skip the primer depending on the surface, but to be safe I usually prime everything.

The knobs were from World Market. They have a huge selection of knobs you can use on all kinds of projects and they aren't very expensive.

Here are some before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment