Total Pageviews

Monday, July 11, 2011

Night Stands

I just moved to a different place in South City and have a huge bedroom. I really wanted to find some night stands to refinish. I found this guy at Goodwill (surprise surprise). I loved it but wanted to find a set. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted another one! I didn't care how much they were...I had to have them. To my surprise they were $7.00 a piece! I almost cried with excitement. I took them home and sanded them in my basement. It's too hot to spray paint anything outside so I usually paint in my basement. Little did I know the fumes would travel through the vents. I surely ticked off everyone in my four family flat that I just moved into. Anyways these guys were a piece of cake to paint. I used a sanding sponge when I was finished to roughen them up a little. The spray paint gives them too new of a look so I primed them dark gray so the color would show through a little.



No comments:

Post a Comment