Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

It all started with a chair in the corner.

Those of you that know me well know I am a thrift store junkie. I frequent Goodwill and local thrift/antique stores. Some might call it an obsession, but it's a hobby I've grown to love. Besides the thrill of a good find, it's taking someones old furniture and turning it into a work of art. I usually find a project a week of some sort to do and when I am done with one, I am itching to do another. A lot of my ideas come from blogs I read so I decided to create my own to share some of my projects and ideas with other people.

This was the first piece I refinished. It was a $5.00 thrift store find and I had to have it. I had no home for it in my house but knew I could find a spot for it. This chair spiraled into many other rehabs that I will share.


 Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment